Saturday, August 6, 2011

Yard Sale!

August 6, 2011
Today my sister had a yard sale at her house.  So, we all took stuff over and joined in!  It was fun to spend the day with my family, but it is a lot of work too.  But even with all of the hard work, I love that we can always manage to have a great time together! 


This is right at the beginning of the day, we hadn't even put everything out yet, but people came and started buying stuff, so we had to wait to get everything out, so that's why there are still boxes everywhere in the picture!!  : )

After the yard sale, Hannah, Georgia and I left for LA, they are coming to stay with me for a few days!  We were all tired but excited to come to LA.  Our first stop was Coffee Bean to get a little energy for the drive home. 


I love this picture of the girls, but not so much of myself, oh-well!

After our LONG drive home, through LOTS of traffic and a quick stop at In-N-Out for dinner, we had a fun night in, playing Wii and getting our stuff together to do some scrap booking tomorrow.  


Here they are singing to the "Sing It" game, they were so cute and did a great job singing!  I'm looking forward to more fun with Hannah and Georgia tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment