Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Apartment 108

January 19, 2011
A friend and I were talking  today about how our homes need to be a place of safety and comfort to us, and how if they are not, it effects us in really hard ways.  In thinking about this more, I was reminded of how much I love my apartment.  It is a place I can go to to get away from it all.  It is a place of safety and rest.  I love my little apt. 108!
This is my favorite chair in my house.  It is a great place to sit and relax, read, curl up and take a nap or have a chat with a friend, and it is exactly where I am sitting right now!  : )

1 comment:

  1. I love your apartment too!! I'm so glad for you that you have been so blessed by this space, and so glad God provided it at the perfect time! I love it!!!! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete