Sunday, October 23, 2011

Beach House Day Two

October 23, 2011

Our second, and last, day at the beach house was great!  We started off today at Spudnuts Donut shop, yummmm!!  My favorite are the cream filled donut holes (which I think are more like cream puffs, but because they are from the donut shop it is perfectly acceptable to eat them for breakfast!!).


After our nutritious breakfast we headed back to the house to clean and pack up.  After a few stops along the way at the Dollar Tree and Big Lots, we headed to Andria's for a lunch of fish and chips before heading back to LA (yes, we ate a lot on this weekend get away!).  My family came to meet up with us at Andria's and it was great to get to spend time with all of them together before I came home. 


We had such a great weekend at the beach house, although it went by way too quickly!  I love getting to work with and spend time with people who I can truly call my friends!  Thanks girls for a wonderful get away, I can't wait to do it again! 

No comments:

Post a Comment