Tuesday, November 22, 2011

ACSI Day 2

November 22, 2011

Day 2 of ACSI was great!  I went to 4 really great seminars, learned so much and had fun hanging out with my friends!  What more could I ask for?  My favorite seminars were done by a lady named Ann Anzalone.  She knows so much about the brain, and how learning happens, and give useful, practical tips on how to help our students learn in better ways.  I listen to this amazing presenter and hope that some day I will have as much wisdom and information to pass along as she does.  I have so many practical strategies to implement when we go back to school on Monday.
We also had a room full of vendors, ready to sell us lots of different things for our school.  I didn't buy anything, but we did get to spin a prize wheel and Mer won a pickle!  She was very excited, so we took a picture of her with her prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment