Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful

November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!  What a great day to stop and remember all that we have to be thankful for!  Hopefully we live a life of thanksgiving, but even if we do, it is good to take this day to remember all that God has given us.
I am thankful for so many things in my life, but I am most thankful for the people God has given me to live my life with, especially my family.

I am thankful for my dad and mom.  They are such a blessing to all of us!  They have been married for 40 years and are a great example to all of us of what commitment and love look like in real life!  Thanks for being such great parents and for loving and encouraging us no matter what!

I am thankful for my sister, Corinna, who is a great picture of what determination, strength and perseverance look like.  She has done an amazing job raising her kids, and being a great mom to them.  I have always looked up to her and have learned so much from her.  

I am thankful for my brother Billy and my sister-in-law Gina!  My brother is an amazing dad, and provider for his family.  I love watching him with his girls and seeing the love and fun they share together.  I am so proud of the man he has turned out to be!  Gina is a great addition to our family!  I am so thankful that my brother found a good wife, who is supportive and loving and who has been a great friend and sister to me.  

I am thankful for this beautiful girl, Taylar.  She is the first one who made me an aunt, and I am so thankful she was born!  She has grown up into such a fun, unique and amazing young woman and I can't wait to see all that she accomplishes in her life, because I know that she can do anything!  

I am thankful for LUKE!  He is such a great kid!  Fun, adventurous, determined, artistic and smart, Luke has it all!  Plus he is adorable with a great sense of humor.  This one is going to be a heart breaker!  I am thankful that he has a heart of gold and a true respect for others.  

I am thankful for Hannah!  This little girl who is growing up so fast, into a brilliant, talented, artistic young middle school student!  She has a great imagination and a silly side that can make anyone laugh.  Hannah has always been a great mix of maturity and young-at-heart that I love to see!

And I am thankful for Georgia!  This little one is a ball of energy!  She is athletic and funny and tender heart-ed.  She loves to play games, especially catch, with anything around that she can throw.  And she tap dances all over the place, which I love to see!

My family is supportive and loving and full of joy and laughter.  I love them all very much and I am so thankful for each one of them!  I am blessed beyond measure!  <3

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ja Ja! What a wonderful tribute to a wonderful family! I love you all VERY much!.....Wee

    ReplyDelete