Friday, November 11, 2011

Taylar!!

November 11, 2011


This is my niece, Taylar.  : )
She was born on 11-11-91.  She is my sister's daughter and my first niece born into our family.

Taylar was always a character!  She had personality plus since the day she was born.  She always marched to the beat of her own drum, and didn't really care what anyone else thought of her outfits, her accessories or her choices of activities, music, or friends.

She has such a sweet, tender heart, and is always looking out for others and wanting to help out.

She has always been adorably girly, loving fancy dresses, and doing her hair, nails and make-up.

And she always wants to jump in to bake or cook or help out with whatever is going on.

Taylar has a flair for the dramatic, which comes out in fun hair color and style, fun clothing choices and super funny conversations and mannerisms!

And she loves to laugh!  She has a great sense of humor and can make others laugh along with her (and sometimes at her... )

It has been such an honor to watch Taylar grow from that tiny baby into the beautiful woman she is becoming today!  I love that I have been able to be a part of her life and I am looking forward to all of the amazing things she will do in the many years ahead of her!  I love you Taylar!  Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment