Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Middle School Tuesday Lunch

November 1, 2011

First of all, I can't believe it's November!  Second of all, I had to go back to court today, and was still found guilty (from my ticket) because the police man showed up and being confused about the signs is not a valid excuse.  Plus I had to pay MORE money just to go to traffic school, which I will have to pay for also.  Not a great start to the day.  But once I got back to school it all got better!
Every Tuesday we rotate bringing lunch for the other teachers at the Middle School.  Today it was Lorraina's turn and she brought some yummy chicken soup and quesadillas with guacamole.  It was so good!  Just what I needed to get my mind of my crummy morning!  : )

Here's the rest of the group enjoying their great soup! 

P.S.: Notice how a lot of them are wearing blue today?

So am I!! 
And so were a few of the teachers at the elementary school! 
I love it when we all wear a theme color!

No comments:

Post a Comment