Wednesday, December 28, 2011

New Hair Courtesy of Taylar!

December 28, 2011
Today my mom and I brought Taylar down to her school for the day, spent the day in LA, went back to Taylar's school to get my hair done and then brought her home.  I got my hair colored, and I love it!  Taylar did such a great job, and I know she is going to make a great hair stylist, make-up artist and anything else she puts her mind to!  I didn't take any pictures during the process of the hair coloring, mostly because I looked funny and I think it would have embarrassed Taylar.  But I took a picture once I got home, so here it is:

I had to make a funny face, because I felt silly taking this picture.  But doesn't the color look natural and amazing?  Great job Taylar!  I'll let you do my hair any day!  
(Next time we'll try something a little more exciting!)

No comments:

Post a Comment