Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back to Reality

April 26, 2011
I spent Easter weekend in Ventura with my family.  We had a great time together, but at some point I had to come back to LA.  Today I spent most of the morning coming home.  I took my time and enjoyed the view along the way!  I made 5 stops before I got home...here they are.

Stop 1: was the gas station.  I didn't take a picture of that!!

Stop 2:  Strawberries from Ventura (only the best!!).


I had to get a half flat of strawberries so Meredith and I could make some jam.  We're planning on trying tomorrow, but neither one of us has made jam before, so we'll see how it goes!!
Stop 3:  Coffee
 

Probably the most important stop along the way!  It is always necessary to have a good coffee drink when you have to drive, even if the drive is only a little over an hour long...

 Stop 4:  The Beach


 Isn't it amazing that this is the view along my way home?  Sometimes I forget I'm driving because I can't stop looking at the beautiful scenery around me.  Today I had to stop and get some pictures, because I just couldn't stand how beautiful it was. 

 Stop 5: Movies

 

 Once I was back in the city I stopped by Red Box and picked up some movies for the evening, Country Strong and King's Speech.  I loved both of them.  It's nice to be home!

No comments:

Post a Comment