Sunday, April 17, 2011

Dance, Dance, Dance

April 17, 2011
Today Tracy and I went to see Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater perform at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion. 


It was amazing as expected!  I have seen this dance company once before in LA, and didn't think it would get any better, but it did!  I walked away once again wishing I had that much talent and wanting to dance all around my apartment!  : )

I know this is highly illegal, but I took a picture of a picture of them in my favorite piece that they dance, Revelations, and one of my favorite positions during the performance.  I absolutely LOVE the way they look during this part of the dance. 


I also found a video on Alvin Ailey's web site that shows pieces of this dance being performed.  I have watched it a few times already, you should watch it too!!    http://vimeo.com/10185543

No comments:

Post a Comment