Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tupperware!!

April 19, 2011
Today the order from my Tupperware party came in!  I was so very excited to get all the fun stuff that my friends and I ordered. 


It was so much fun going through everything and previewing all of the great stuff other people ordered.  And then I got to deliver it all to my friends! 

I also got A LOT of great stuff of my own.  Because I was the hostess I got a thank you gift, two half priced items and $90.00 to spend in the catalog!  Here's all of my stuff (minus one thing that is on back order...)


 PS. Tonight I cooked one of the artichokes I bought (from yesterday's post), and as I was taking all the steaming hot leaves off, I found a worm... and then I couldn't eat it.  I'll have to try again with the other one.

No comments:

Post a Comment