Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscar Night

February 27, 2011
Who needs to wear fancy dresses and walk down the red carpet?!?!  We can enjoy the Oscars from the comfort of our cozy homes, in our pjs, all snuggled up in blankets! And with super yummy snacks!

We also did a fun Oscar game, trying to pick who we thought would win.  I did OK.  I got 14 out of 24.  There was even a prize for the winner, who was Laura.  She got 15 right, I was sooooo close!
I kept thinking I would catch up to her, but she sure knows how to pick the winners!  At first I was sad to have lost by one point, then I thought we should just rip her paper up because she wasn't there to claim her prize!
But in the end I was proud of Laura for doing so well on the game!  Thanks Leah and Steph for a fun Oscar night! 

1 comment:

  1. Laura shouldn't have been able to win because she wasn't even there!!! Cheater! ;)

    ReplyDelete