Sunday, February 13, 2011

Urban Photo Exploration Part 1

February 13, 2011
Today we went on a bike adventure around Los Angeles.  It was called the Urban Photo Exploration (named by Bryan).  We rode our bikes around downtown LA and stopped to take pictures whenever we saw something interesting. 
Here we go!  Riding around downtown, getting ready to take some pictures.
 First we saw  the Nokia theater, where the Grammy's are taking place today.  The street was closed to cars, except to limos, and there were lines of people all dressed up getting ready to go into the theater for the show.  We didn't see anyone famous though.

These are just some of my favorite shots of the day:


 Here are my fellow explorers: Leah, Helen, Bryan and Doug!  What a great day, I look forward to "Urban Photo Exploration Part 2"...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You posted some GREAT shots! I can't wait to do it again, too! I will take more pictures next time!

    ReplyDelete