Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What Do You Do With a Free Afternoon?

February 15, 2011
You read of course!
I love books!  This is just one of many book shelves in my house  (and you don't want to see the bookshelves and boxes of books in my classroom).  Last weekend, when I was changing the sheets I even found three books hidden away in the blankets...  : )

Every Tuesday school gets out at 2 so we can have our weekly staff meeting.  Today our wonderful principal canceled our meeting, so we had a free afternoon.  I was so thankful!  After a few really busy weeks, with not much free time, I finally was able to sit and read for a long period of time, and I loved it!  I'm finally reading the third book in the "Girl With a Dragon Tattoo" series.  It's good, but now I just want to know how it all ends.   

No comments:

Post a Comment