Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bike Riding, Pink Flip-Flops and Football

September 17, 2011

Today we FINALLY did our second round of the "Urban Photo Experience", where we bicycle around LA, taking pictures.  We combined it with a street fair in Hollywood, so we were out on our bikes for about three hours.  It was great, although I didn't take very many pictures, I just wasn't feeling it today for some reason.  But I did have my shoe break right in the middle of our ride, so I had to ride for a bit with only one shoe, until we came upon a swap meet and Laura ran in to find me some amazing new flip-flops...
It was a good trip in all:

The beginning of our trip, stopping to take some pictures

The new shoes Laura found for me for $1.00 (plus .50 to get into the swap meet)

Bryan going through the drive through on his bike... they did not let us do this in college in Thousand Oaks!  Living in the city has some perks... : )

Right as I was walking in my door after riding bikes for three + hours, I got a text from Tracy asking if I wanted to go to the USC football game, because she had an extra free ticket.  I said of course!!  And hopped back on my bike to meet her and watch the game.  We had lots of fun cheering on USC, and they were winning by A LOT, so we left after they lit the Olympic torch, to try to beat some of the crowd.  It was a full, fun-filled day!!  Thanks Bryan, Laura and Bob for the great bike adventure, and thanks to Tracy for the ticket to the game!


No comments:

Post a Comment