Monday, September 5, 2011

Game Day

September 5, 2011

Grace and Bryan hosted a game marathon today.  It was scheduled from 12 noon to night time (no ending time, just in case it went all night).  I didn't go for the whole day, but showed up around 2 and hung out for a couple of hours playing Monopoly Deal.  We took a dinner break around 5 and headed over to the Peter's house for a Labor Day BBQ with friends.  It was super fun to be with the Peters!  I didn't get any pictures of game playing, but I got one or two at dinner.

This one is my favorite!  I was sitting with Elijah while he ate his ice cream, and he was showing me how he could eat it with no hands.  Truly amazing!!  : )

And my other favorite, some of the group who was over for dinner.  Thanks Peter's for hosting a delicious dinner and break from the game day! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment