Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Pintrest

September 21, 2011

Oh-boy!!  Today I was introduced to the newest thing that is going to suck all my time away!  It's called Pinterest.  It's a web site where you make these boards, and pin things to them that you like.  That's it.  There is nothing else to it.  You put everything you like on your boards, and you look to see what everyone else on pintrest likes.  It seems so simple and not too interesting, but you would not believe how many hours you can sit and categorize the things you like and snoop into other peoples lives to see what they like.  I didn't think I would like it, or be interested at all, but I'm already addicted. 

I saw this funny quote on someones board that I loved:
"Thank you Pintrest for helping me feel creative, even though I've just been sitting at my computer for the last three hours." 

Hahahahaha!  That is exactly what happens....

No comments:

Post a Comment