Friday, September 2, 2011

Picture Day!!

September 2, 2011

Today was picture day at the elementary school! It is so funny trying to get these little ones to smile and sit up straight and tilt their heads just the right way and not raise their shoulders, and keep smiling!! It takes a lot of energy to repeat, "OK, SMILE!! Keep smiling!! That's great, looking good, keep smiling, look right here! Yep, look at me, not at your classmates being silly behind me. That's great!! Keep Smiling!!"
Phew...I'm exhausted! Thankfully it got easier as I worked through the grades and got to the older students. Here are a few of my favorites:


One of our kindergarten students.  They are so little, the are almost not in the picture!! : )

One of our 4th grade students.  She did a great job following directions!

And of course we had to take the teacher's pictures too!  I love that they wanted to sit in the desk too!

P.S. These have not been edited or played with yet, so don't judge too badly on the quality!  They will be better!

1 comment: