Sunday, September 18, 2011

Exploring Little Tokyo

September 18, 2011

Last week Grace asked me if I wanted to join some others in a Scavenger Hunt around Little Tokyo on Sunday.  Well, today was Sunday and Grace, Laura, Bryan and I had lots of fun running around the city looking for clues and answering questions about Little Tokyo.  It was another interesting way to learn more about the city I live in, while having a lot of fun at the same time.  Unfortunately we did not win (there were 50 other teams!!), but that's ok with me.  We got some extra points if we took silly pictures around the area, so we have some great souvenirs of our time today. 

We had to take a picture in one of the stores with Hello Kitty stuff: 


We had to take a picture showing this statue some love:


And we had to take a picture doing some Kung Fu moves in front of this tower:

No comments:

Post a Comment