Sunday, September 11, 2011

Renewed and Refreshed

September 11, 2011

On this day of lots of sadness and remembering, I had the chance to go to a follow up meeting with Joe Johnson, from the Deep Wounds Deep Healing conference I attended a few months ago.  It was such an amazing afternoon, it was exactly what I needed!  We had a chance to ask some questions and talk through some things we had learned, then we had a prayer time together that was so refreshing, and encouraging and life-giving.  I loved it!  I hope that there will be many more opportunities for all of us to keep learning in this area and experiencing the love and care of God in our lives!  I didn't take a picture of the meeting, it didn't seem right to take out my camera at that time, so this is the best I could do...

No comments:

Post a Comment