Sunday, March 13, 2011

Birthdays, Birthdays and More Birthdays

March 13, 2011
Today my family celebrated MORE birthdays!!  My mom's birthday is tomorrow, March 14, and so is my sister-in-laws!  They share their birthday, so we celebrated with a B-B-Q and cake.  
My  mom is someone who is so special! She is joyful and fun and always there for her family when we need her.  She gives sacrificially and is always ready to help out whenever there is a need.  She has always supported me and I know that she always will!  I love her very much and am so thankful that she is my mom!
My sister-in-law Gina is a wonderful person!  She is a great mom, and a great sister.  Her love for her family and friends is contagious!  I have enjoyed all of the times we have spent together laughing and talking and hanging out, and look forward to so many more times together!

Happy Birthday to Mom and Gina!!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment