Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fun Filled Saturday

March 5, 2011
This Saturday started with the Mayor's Prayer Breakfast.  I got there at 7:15 to be a greeter at the VIP reception before the breakfast began.  I got to see/meet a lot of the important people who came to the breakfast...fun!

After the breakfast, I drove up to Ventura to go to my sisters first Tupperware party!  She is just getting in to selling Tupperware and this was her Grand Opening party. 
This was the Salsa making demonstration.  It was amazing!  Tupperware has this chopping device that makes Salsa in about 2 mins.!  I am going to save up to buy that one!
 My dad and Luke came at the end of the party and picked their favorite items!  Sooner or later we will have the whole Tupperware collection!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment