Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Two Coffee Kind of Day

March 30, 2011
Lately it has been harder and harder to get myself out of bed and get going in the morning.  I have always loved my coffee in the morning, but it has become even more dear to me these past few weeks of craziness. 
On Wednesday mornings I go with Janice to a coffee shop to do our weekly prayer time, it's a triple treat, Janice, prayer and coffee!  Also, many Wednesday's Mer and Steph head out to get coffee after lunch because their kiddos are in music class, so they have some extra time for lunch.  Today, I got coffee BOTH times of the day!  And from two different coffee shops...
There is only water in the Coffee Bean cup, but believe me, this morning I had a different cup filled with plenty of coffee! 

I had to share two pictures today, because as Steph and I were headed back to school to keep working on more projects, we got to see a beautiful blessing, a VERY pink sky! 
The clouds were amazing, and getting pinker every second.  I guess that's the beautiful side of smog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment