Saturday, March 26, 2011

Photo Booth Flash Back

March 26, 2011
I was working in my classroom at the middle school today, and had to search my desk for a very specific pen, which I never found, but I did find these amazing pictures of Stephanie Goddu and I in China.  Whenever we saw a photo booth we had to stop and get some photos taken.  I found a whole stash of the pics in my desk...
These ones say we are fine and cool!  There are great captions and random words in English on most of the frames.  Of course we always had to choose the most random!
I think this is my favorite, "Sports Fascinated, Top Player".  Hahahaha!  (It was really humid there, so I had some pretty great hair most of the trip, until I got it permanently straightened...)
These are really random.  On a cigarette carton, really?  I love the third one down, next to our Chinese boyfriends!! 
Such fun memories!  I think I need to go to more photo booths in the US! 

No comments:

Post a Comment