Thursday, March 24, 2011

Too Busy for Pictures!

March 24, 2011
Well, the day finally came when I didn't have time to take a picture.  How sad! At about 10:30 I fixed that by quickly snapping some shots around my house... Here's what I came up with. 
The disco ball Christmas ornament that I have hanging from the light in my bedroom.  I'm not sure why it's there, I had hung it in the same place in my old house, and it just felt right to put it back in the same spot when I moved.
 This is a picture that one of my fifth grade students drew for me a lot of years ago (she is now in college!!).  I LOVE this picture, the day she gave it to me I knew that I would frame it and keep it forever!
My new plant, a Peace Lily.  I got it last weekend, it is so beautiful, I love it!  We had gone to the flower mart to get plants for the banquet we had last weekend, and then at the end of the day we got to take the plants home.  I was really happy we had picked these ones out to use.

 Hopefully tomorrow I will be back in the game, taking pictures throughout the day, not at the last minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment