Sunday, March 27, 2011

Projects, Projects and More Projects

March 27, 2011
Today was a day of projects, getting ready for Literature Day tomorrow at school.  I sewed, cut out fish, made some monster faces, photo copies, typed, and checked everything off of my to-do list! 
Here's a sample of some of the stuff I made today.  The hat and noses took me all morning, even though they shouldn't have. There are the fish, and some monster faces and shapes from construction paper in this pic too.
I actually love the noses.  I had to re-do these things too many times, but finally they came out good enough.  I think they are ready for Mama, Papa, Brother and Sister Berenstain Bear.
And here's a little preview!  Just wait for some more fun tomorrow at Literature Day!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment