Thursday, June 2, 2011

Fifth Grade

June 2, 2011
Today I took some pictures of the 5th grade class to get ready for their culmination coming up in one week!  We had fun wondering around the school getting into different poses.  They are such a funny class!  When I first started teaching them this year, I was a little bit discouraged.  I couldn't seem to connect with them.  The boys were are a little bit crazy and the girls were all very shy and quiet.  But as the year went on we did connect and I grew to love this class and have had so much fun with them!  I am excited for summer to be here in a little over one week, but at the same time it is always hard to say goodbye to the class you have spent so much time with.  I will miss this class, but may end up teaching them at the middle school some time in the future, who knows...   : )

No comments:

Post a Comment