Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A Little Obsession Never Hurt Anyone

June 15, 2011
It's official, I am obsessed wth the music from Les Mis, and I don't even own it.  I found the whole show on youtube, the 10th anniversary concert is my favorite, those singers are amazing!  Someone posted the entire concert, which is just missing the acting to make it the entire musical.  Tonight I watched/listened to the whole thing, all 2 hours 27 minutes and 54 seconds of it, and I kind of want to watch it again!  The best part is that they also have subtitles so you can sing along.  This is one of my favorite songs, the finale, technically the 1st encore of "Do You Hear the People Sing", and I like to sing it really loud!!  You can see the words in the pictures and you can find it on youtube so you can sing along too!!






No comments:

Post a Comment