Sunday, June 12, 2011

Power House and A Birthday Party

June 12, 2011
Today I went with Steph to Power House Church, the World Impact church plant in Watts.  Steph is hosting a work group/choir that is here this week, and they were singing at Power House so we went to see them perform.  It was really nice to be there, and the group did a great job!  I didn't get a picture of them singing, but I did get a picture of Jen Grant sharing about the girls Bible Club along with a group of the girls who attend.  They shared a verse they have been memorizing, and also did a great job! 


After church I went to Steph's parent's house for a birthday party for her niece.  It was fun to be with her family, getting to meet her sister and her husband and their kids for the first time.  They are an adorable family and I loved celebrating with them! 


What a great way to spend a Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment