Saturday, June 4, 2011

Working Weekend, Old School Style

June 4, 2011
This weekend is going to be all about 5th grade culmination!  Next Wednesday is the big day, and there is still a lot to do to be ready for our audience.  Today I spent a good amount of time listening to CDs... because my computer is broken I could not get onto my iTunes, so I have to go about this the old fashioned way and listen to song after song on my CDs.  : )  Thankfully I have some amazing friends who have offered up their iTunes/iPods to get some new music for the slide shows I'm working on, but I think I'm going to have a few older songs included as well!


Doing this has made me sooooo thankful for iTunes!!  I can't wait to get my new computer and be able to do things the easy way again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment