Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Summer Camp Day 2

June 29, 2011

Another day at camp, our first whole day, and it was a great one!  We got to go to Bible class, Arts and Crafts, Swimming and Dance class.  We also got to play in the pool for free time, although they had to close it down early because some one threw-up in it, twice...so gross!  I love summer camp!  But the kids are having so much fun, and my group of girls (those who just finished second grade) is doing great and enjoying everything we do. 


Tomorrow we are going to get to go canoeing, swimming class and play volleyball for our classes, and I'm sure we will be back to the pool for free time.  And tomorrow Meredith comes up, so I will be free from my duties as she takes over!!  It has only been two days, but I'm already exhausted.  I think I'm getting too old for this!

No comments:

Post a Comment