Saturday, June 25, 2011

Graduation and Futbol

June 25, 2011
We had an amazing graduation today from TUMI-LA (The Urban Ministry Institute of Los Angeles) a seminary developed by World Impact so that men and women from inner-cities across the US and around the world can be trained in Biblical truth and go out and be pastors to train others.  It is an amazing ministry and school, and it was so much fun to see the 4 graduates get their diplomas and walk across the stage as ministers.  I was privileged to be a part of this special day as one of the photographers.  It was a great day!   


After the graduation I went over to Janice and Judson's to watch the US-Mexico soccer game.  We watched it on the wall using a projector!  It was a great game, with US coming on strong in the beginning, but Mexico came back to win 4-2.  I was happy, because I usually root for Mexico, but had to go for US in this one, so it was a win-win in my case!!  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment