Thursday, July 21, 2011

Good Bye San Francisco

July 21, 2011

I had to say good bye to San Francisco and Jenn and Rob today.  It was sad to go, the time went way too fast!  We started out going to dim sum for lunch before I left.  Then I hit the road for the long drive back to Ventura. 

I was very sad to leave SF and Jenn and Rob!


It was a long trip to Ventura.  382 miles to LA, so that means 322 to Ventura!  It's a long drive ahead of me!


Somewhere along the way I hit my 1,000th mile on this trip!  I couldn't believe I had driven that many miles in less than 2 weeks!


My favorite stop along the way, I had been looking forward to it since mile 1, Coffee Bean!!  They didn't have any stores near me the whole 2 weeks, so I was happy to have a coffee treat on my drive.


I almost made it to Ventura!  I'm almost done with the long drive, I can't wait to be out of the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment