Monday, July 11, 2011

VACATION!!

July 11, 2011
I set off today for my vacation to Salinas/Monterey area/San Francisco.  It was not too long of a drive, only about 4 hours.  : )  I had a great time on the road, only stopping a few times to stretch my legs, get some In-n-Out and for gas.  The day started out pretty foggy, it even looked like it was raining as I left Ventura to drive up the coast. 


But it cleared up pretty quickly and became a beautiful day!!


This is an ad for "The Farm", a working farm with giant farmers...
well, just the giant cardboard farmers.

 On the 101 North the whole way.

Which is also the historic El Camino Real. 
(These light posts were every mile, or at least it seemed like they were!)

Almost to Salinas, which is my first stop, and the place I will be staying for a week. 
I can't wait to get there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment